Here you can find the customizable template for the installation guide of your users.
You can fill it in manually as follows:
- First, add your own company logo in the upper left corner. Then replace the placeholders first_name and last_name with the user's first and last name.
- In the URL field, enter your specific company URL for the employee app, e.g. YourCompany-flipapp.de.
- To ensure that your employees can quickly and easily access the app for download, add a QR code.
- To do so, generate a QR code with https://www.qrcode-generator.de/. Add your company URL of the employee app and press the "Download Button".
- Wait a moment until the image file appears.
- Now you can save it and paste it in the exact same position in the installation guide by right-clicking on the spot via "Replace image".
- In the Login data section replace the placeholders username and password with the username and the corresponding password. Generally, the username can be an e-mail address, an abbreviation, a personal number, etc. To be exact, what is entered in the system for the user's login data.
- Tip: If several users need to be edited at the same time, the mail merge function in Word can be used.
- Enter 8x the company URL on the back of the installation guide both in the address bars and directly in the text.
- For the placeholders app_name_short you enter the short and app_name_long you enter the long app name. These two can also be identical.
- Afterwards, save the Word file as PDF and adjust the next installation guide.
If you have any questions or you need help, please feel free to contact us via our Help and Feedback area in your menu. Our support team will help you as soon as possible.