The calendar function allows you to manage your schedule. This includes the creation of individual/group appointments and the recording of events that affect the entire staff. Your own appointments can be conveniently viewed and managed in mobile and desktop-optimised views.
How do I create an appointment?
- To create an appointment or event select the +Appointment field.
- Define the title, a short description, the date or time and the duration of the appointment.
- Via the item Invite participants, users inside the employee app can be selected. If you want to assign an appointment to a group, you will find an overview of all groups in your employee app under the item Invite group. Please note that the assignment to a group is only reserved for the group administrator of the respective group.
- Using the picture icon and the staple, pictures or necessary documents can be added to the appointment.
- After all information and fields have been filled in, the appointment can be published by clicking on Create.
To edit the appointment or add more users, select the already created appointment and click on the Pencil icon.
All the basic functions of a calendar are included:
- Display of appointments in different views (Extra Desktop View)
- Anyone can create appointments:
- Description with formatting
- Day, multi-day, period and multi-day with period
- Assign people and groups (only administrators of groups can invite them)
- Attach files, pictures, videos and gifs
- Editing and deleting events
- Viewing participants and adding and removing them
You can choose between a monthly, weekly and daily view of the calendar. In addition, the upcoming appointments and events are displayed in a compact overview under the Agenda item.